HOW TO USE A COMMERCIAL SNOW CONE MACHINE
Plug the snow cone machine into a properly grounded power supply. Do not use an un-grounded adapter or extension cord. It is important that the machine remains grounded during operation.
Open the Pusher Assembly and fill the Horn with the desired amount of cube ice (bag ice). Do not overfill the Horn Assembly. Close the Pusher Assembly once you have the desired amount of ice in the Horn.
Press and hold the rocker switch to activate the cutting head while applying downward pressure to the Pusher. SNOW CONE MACHINE BLADES ARE SHARP AND OPERATE AT HIGH SPEEDS! Please be sure to keep all body parts and any foreign objects away from the ice horn while POWER is on. Once the desired amount of ice is crushed, release the switch to turn of the motor and cutting head. The power switch is spring loaded so that it cannot be left in the ON position for safety purposes.
Scoop out the ice from the lower cabinet and place into a serving cup. Add snow cone syrup onto the finished snow cone (a maximum of one ounce of syrup is recommended for a 6 oz. serving of ice). Serve your product and watch people smile!
To avoid injury, NEVER place body parts or objects such as ice picks into or near the shaver head assembly while motor is running. SD Party Rentals is not responsible for any injuries that may occur due to failure to follow safety precautions.
INFLATABLE JUMPERS SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Our inflatable interactive amusement device units are designed with children’s safety as the #1 priority. All units are cleaned and disinfected after each use. Each unit has a safety step entrance to prevent falling while entering or exiting the unit. The entrance is made with a small opening to prevent children from falling out while making it easy to exit in the event that unit ever deflates. All units have lots of net windows to allow adults to closely supervise the children. All units are tied down.
We reserve the right to cancel a reservation due to heavy rains or high winds (over 20 mph). We will call you on the morning of your party to confirm your reservation in which at that time you have the option of canceling your order. Shall you decide to proceed with your order in such weather conditions, once the unit is delivered, there will be no refunds should the weather conditions consist of heavy rains or high winds.
A responsible adult must be assigned to supervise the children while the unit is in use. The adult must know all the safety rules and also be the enforcer of these rules. The renter is responsible for the safety of the children and the care of the equipment. REMEMBER: The operator is ultimately responsible for the majority of injuries that happen on Inflatable rides.
While the ride is in operation, the operator should watch the riders at all times. No roughhousing or horseplay should be tolerated. No climbing on the nets is allowed. Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the ride (operators should be made to understand that they are in control of the ride…and removing someone from a ride who is not following rules is important for all riders’ safety)
- Only compatible age groups and size shall play in the inflatable unit at the same time. The maximum number of people of each group that play at the time are:
Children 3 to 8
Children 8 to 12
Older Teens or
- All riders must remove their shoes before entering the inflatable unit.
- To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Absolutely no “Silly String”, gum, candy, any food or other sticky substances allowed in the inflatable unit. If upon pickup such cleaning is required then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
- No pets allowed inside of the inflatable unit.
- Do not move inflatable unit from the place it is originally installed.
- Inflatable unit should not be installed near swimming pools or under electric wires.
- The operator should assist the riders when they enter and exit the ride.
- The operator should position himself/herself in close proximity to the entrance of the ride.
- The operator must strictly enforce the rules posted on the warning sign.
- The operator must remain in control of the ride at all times.
- The operator should assist the riders while they exit the ride.
- Riders should not climb on the sides or nets and no horseplay or flips.
- Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the unit.
Inflatable unit’s are reliable, But in case inflatable unit begins to deflate follow these instructions.
If the unit becomes punctured or begins to lose air, assist all users from the unit and deflate it. If the unit becomes damaged while in operation, the procedure is as follows:
- Make your way to exit door.
- The motor has stopped, in which case check the cord connection at the outlet near motor and remember to keep only 50 or 100 foot extension cord on the outlet. (Stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry rooms).
- If the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage and check both tubes at the back of the inflatable unit for snugness, retie if necessary.
- If Problem is not fixed, contact us immediately at: 858 7762345. Do not attempt to continue to operate the unit.