Frequently Asked Questions
A deposit of $40, or 50% of the total if less than $40, is required for all reservations that are $399 or less. A deposit of 50% of the total rental fee is required on reservations that are $400.00 or more. Reservations that are $400.00 or more are referred to as large events.
Our reservation policy is as follows:
– A reservation is not required in order to rent equipment from us. If you decide to create a reservation, you are agreeing to follow our cancellation policy listed below. We do require a valid credit card for any reservation. You can cancel your reservation as you see fit. The cancellation charges specified below will be applied to the credit card given during the time the reservation was made.
A large reservation is any reservation that totals $400 or more.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation of a large event up to 2 weeks prior to the event date – the deposited amount minus a $25 transaction fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation of a large event up to 1 week prior to the event date – 50% of the deposited amount minus a $25 transaction fee will be refunded, the other 50% will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of a large event within 1 week prior to the event date – deposited amount will not be refunded, 100% of the deposited amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation for an event within 72 hours of your event date – the deposited amount minus a $25 transaction fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation for an event within 2 days of your event date – deposited amount will not be refunded, 100% of the deposited amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation for an event within 24 Hours of your event date – 100% of the rental charge will be forfeited.
* Cancellation will only be honored if done verbally through a live conversation over the phone. Voice mails, emails, text messages, tweets, or any other form of messaging is not enough to cancel a reservation.
All orders are to be paid in full 5 days prior to day of event rental.
Changes to you order can be made up until final payment is due (5 days prior to your event).
We can deliver to all of San Diego County. Delivery fees will apply and are calculated by mileage. Yes, there is a minimum of 35.00 to have items delivered. You may pick up the items at our warehouse at no additional fee.
We start our deliveries at 9:00 am and end our pickups before 5:00 pm. Exceptions can be made and will be addressed in a case by case basis.
We do deliver on almost all holidays additional charges may apply.
Surface such as grass, asphalt, concrete, and other clean surfaces that do not contain a visible amount of dirt. The only way this policy may be exempt is if the person renting the bounce house agrees to use his or her own personal tarp to cover the area in question. Sprinklers must be turned off for the duration of the rental of the bounce house.
The size of the bounce houses are listed on our web site, we typically need an area of about 2 feet around the bounce house for proper set up.
It takes about 15-30 minutes to set up a bounce house.
If you are planning your event at a residence:
– A standard 3 prong electrical outlet within 50 of the rental equipment is needed. We will provide the 50 foot extension cord.
If you are planning your event at a park:
– If you do not already have one, you will have to rent out a generator in order to provide power to your rented equipment. Most public parks won’t provide electrical outlets.
Supervision is a must when it comes to the safe use of bounce houses. In order to avoid possible injury, children of different ages and sizes should not use the bounce house at the same time. Do not over crowed the bounce house with children of the same age and size either. A maximum combined weight of 800 lbs. is the standard for a 13′ x 13′ bounce house. The size of the bounce house will depend the amount of weight it can hold. Please follow the safety instructions that will be given to you at the time the bounce house is dropped off as well as the safety instructions placed conveniently of the outside of the bounce house in order to avoid injury.
Our inclement weather policy is as follows:
-During rain, lightning, thunder, high winds, or other inclement weather, We reserve the right to cancel any reservation and/or pick up equipment rented before agreed pickup time.
-If any of the above weather conditions are forecasted, please call us to cancel or change your reservation 72 hours before your event at no cost. Our cancellation policy goes into effect if you cancel within 72 hours before the event. There will be no refunds issued once the equipment is set up.